Android Client for the Feedback-System
Feedback for Android helps app developers gather end user opinion in a simple and straightforward manner. Providing your users with a very easy way to communicate their ideas, comment on a feature or report bugs. With project management system such as Trac let you trace user feedbacks through your development process.
- Simple positive or negative feedback
- Extended feedback allows screenshots, photos or any images
- Stand-Alone and Integrated mode using Intent
- Integrated into your software development environment
- Integrated. Call Feedback from anywhere in your app whether from menus, actions or buttons is as simple as one line of code with Android Intent framework.
- Stand-Alone. Create various Feedback the way your user want using camera, select an image from the phone or just a comment.
- Android 1.6 or later
- This page was last modified on 22 February 2012, at 04:44.
- This page has been accessed 389 times.